This website The Vitamin Store: http://vitaminstore.acandibusiness.website (Site) is owned by Atlantic, Caribbean and International (ACandi) Marketing Enterprises, a business registered under the laws of Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies, and hereafter referred to as ‘ ACandi ‘.
The use of this Site is intended for ADULTS 18 years and over subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE Site.
ACandi may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the Site. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE Site SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owners of the copyrights and trademarks are ACandi, and its affiliates, contributors or other third party licensors.
2. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE Site, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE without written permission from the owners.
3. You may repost material from the different areas of the Site free of charge or for a fee solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
4. Whereas the objective of this Site seeks to provide reliable and accurate information and practical guidelines for healthy living, ACandi is not responsible for the contents of posts, articles and comments published on the webpages of the Site or via links to third party websites. The views and opinions expressed are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily express the views of ACandi.
5. Persons who access information on the webpages specified in number 4 above are advised to research contents for accuracy and reliability to better inform themselves before making decisions based on information presented. Users are therefore advised to exercise due diligence about recommendations presented in the contents of articles, postings and/or reviews. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through this Site or on the internet generally.
6. ACandi does not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through this Site or on the internet generally, and ACandi shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions based on information presented on this Site. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. ACandi has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
7. You should assume that compensation may be paid to ACandi, its officers or associates for certain products when you purchase them. ACandi, its officers or associates strive to only refer well tested and appropriate products, but you should do some additional independent research before purchasing anything.
8. ACandi makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access another web site, please understand that it is independent from this Site, and that ACandi has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to another web site does not mean that ACandi endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
9. Whereas ACandi will make all reasonable efforts to make the Site available to users and members, YOU assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the internet. ACandi provides the Site and related information “AS IS”. ACandi does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
10. In no event will ACandi be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if ACandi or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information accessed or downloaded through the service.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ACandi, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
12. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad and Tobago applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Trinidad and Tobago. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between ACandi and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Trinidad and Tobago. ACandi’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. ACandi may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
13. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
ACandi Marketing Enterprises
PO Box 2071, NMC, Piarco,
Updated September 9, 2019